Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hi!

Hello there,

So, this is my first online blog account, outside the random posts on myspace every now and then. I created this account thinking that I would use it to begin my writing career; I would create a platform so interresting that people all over could not ignore what I had to say. This would be a place where I wrote stories and shared them with anyone who would listen, or read rather. But, now that I have this account, and all the enthusiasm of my shiny new toy is gone, I realize that I actually have nothing to say.... nothing accredited, nothing profound. What exactly do I have to say about everyday life that is worth reading? I'm a fiction writer; creative non-fiction is simply not my forte.

Instead, I think I will take a different route from my original plan. For now, I'm just going to blog whatever comes to mind, and if I get one reader, then, Hi! nice to meet you. And, if I get two, how exciting. :) We will become wonderful friends. :)

If you do happen upon this blog, and you feel like you want to take this spontaneous journey with me, marvelous. It should be fun. Every now and then, I think I will post an excerpt from my novel. I absolutely love it, maybe you will too. :)

Well, nice to meet you, whoever you are. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home